Topic: Beyond Career Reinvention: Creating Meaning, Impact and Legacy in Mid-Career
A guide for mid and senior level leaders considering what to do next in the 21st century
At this SIG Meeting, you will learn:
- How to tap into your multiple centers of intelligence to find a next role that is more congruent with what you truly want to do (and still pays the bills!)
- A quick way to identify your sweet spot for performance, so you have the vocabulary and clarity to find a role that focuses 70%+ of your time on what you excel at AND love doing
- How to apply a strategy leveraged by the most successful multi-million dollar serial entrepreneurs to accelerate a career transition and generate higher earnings
- Real life case studies of experienced execs who have done this to inspire you!
- How to activate untapped potential and have a path forward to successfully reinvent your career for our new 21st century reality
Speaker: Erin Owen, MBA, PCC, JCTC
Erin draws on 25 years of professional experience ranging from organizational change management consulting to leadership coaching, in which she has consulted with and coached hundreds of entrepreneurs, business leaders and private individuals from more than 15 countries in the Americas, Europe, and Asia. She takes a unique east-meets-west plus somatic coaching approach to helping clients more effectively manage their professional lives, grow their leadership capacity and resilience, and lead healthier, happier, more productive lives.
Pricing: PSPS Members Only (Free)
Thank you to CareerMinds for sponsoring this meeting!
For more info, contact Anne Dunne firstname.lastname@example.org, Shelley Potente email@example.com, or Paul Marion firstname.lastname@example.org
PSPS SIG and LAN meetings are for PSPS Members only. If you would like to find out more about PSPS Membership, click here.
Note that on your GPS device Arbor Way may appear as Jolly Road (the previous street name) - this is now Arbor Way.
FROM WILMINGTON AND SOUTH:
Take I-95 to the Blue Route (I-476) North. Stay on the Blue Route North to Exit 20-Plymouth Road. Make a left at the end of the ramp onto Plymouth Road and follow this to Germantown Pike West. Make a right onto Germantown Pike and follow this to Jolly Road (the 5th light) and make a right. Follow this to the intersection with Township Line Road and turn right. Turn left at the light (the intersection with Union Meeting Road). Make the first right onto Arbor Way, and another right onto 721 Arbor Way. Enter our building through the doorway under the silver spire.
The building in Blue Bell is just off Union Meeting Rd from where it intersects with Township Line Rd. Once you turn into the Hillcrest II complex, it is the 2nd building on the left as you come along the driveway. The building houses IPS and Abington Health. Come in the front entrance, turn left and go through the café seating area, then turn right at the gym and go down the stairs to the conference room on the right near the restrooms.